My Favorite Boots


Sole Sister: IMAN
Student / book enthusiast
Toronto, Canada



They get me through the rain...

















~ 3 Beautiful footprints: ~

Kelly says:
at: Thursday, July 15, 2010 said...

I LOVE the boots, Iman! Makes me want to know the woman behind them :) Childish yet fashionable! A girl after my own heart!

Hajar Alwi says:
at: Sunday, July 18, 2010 said...

I'm not too fond of boots, but I love the design! You can never have too many hearts! :)

The Sole Sisters Collective says:
at: Monday, August 09, 2010 said...

Thanks for sharing Iman, I like the design as well.


Copyright 2010 The Sole Sisters Collective Blog & its contributors. All photos belong to the contributors, unless otherwise stated.

+

Contact

Search

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About the Template