Sole Sister: TIA
Sundance
United States
Sister/ Mother/ Friend/Independent film buff
 

I love the Utah/United States Film Festival, also known as the Sundance film festival. I won't say how old I am, but I will say that I have been attending the festivals for over 17 years, and I can never get enough. The traveling is fun, the people are great, most of the celebrities are wonderful, and the films are beyond ones imagination, it's great.

These are the shoes that I have worn for the past 6 years to the festival, because they are comfortable and they don't look half bad do they?

I wear them with dresses, jeans, shorts, whatever the weather permits.

The 2011 film festival is only months away.  I think I will stick to my Sundance shoes until they no longer take me to my films.

~ 0 Beautiful footprints: ~


Copyright 2010 The Sole Sisters Collective Blog & its contributors. All photos belong to the contributors, unless otherwise stated.

+

Contact

Search

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About the Template