Sole Sister: BRANDY
The Big Boy's Place
 Mother/ Wife/ Blogger/


This is the spot where I stand and talk. This is the spot where I open the worlds between us and get to know Joseph. This is the tender location I care for and mother. I nurse this spot as I would baby to breast. I am whole when I am here. Parenting the only thing on earth I have... the memorial location… Josephs big boy place. We put our pictures in with him. He knows us so completely.  

Here is where he has left his tiny footprint… not just in death but in our hearts.  The heart of many.  I feel his foot when I am here and rub my sorrow away.  Knowing that his feet might have never touched the ground but his path has walked so deeply.  His soul at rest.  He will have honor.  I Hope that he will sneak in a little closer to me and love what we chose to put there...His foot. His mark not only left on earth but in heaven.









~ 2 Beautiful footprints: ~

Angie Nader says:
at: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 said...

what a beautiful tribute!

The Sole Sisters Collective says:
at: Sunday, June 20, 2010 said...

Brandy my dear sister, thanks so much for sharing this story with us.

I like when you say, " I feel his foot when I am here and rub my sorrow away".

I am happy to share Joseph's space here.


Copyright 2010 The Sole Sisters Collective Blog & its contributors. All photos belong to the contributors, unless otherwise stated.

+

Contact

Search

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About the Template