Sole Sister: SADIA
Comfy
Student/Administrator
Mississauga, Canada



The crocs don't really have a story except that I love them for the comfort and they are special because they are a part of the everyday me. I do my house chores in them, go for random walks, relax in them after a day in other more painful (and prettier!) shoes. 

After the cast came off my sister she really appreciated having them around too, much easier on the feet!

I love them!

~ 1 Beautiful footprints: ~

The Sole Sisters Collective says:
at: Monday, April 26, 2010 said...

Sadia, I have to be honest, I am used to your much fancier shoes. I still can't picture your feet in these green crocs.

Thanks for sharing your shoes with us.


Copyright 2010 The Sole Sisters Collective Blog & its contributors. All photos belong to the contributors, unless otherwise stated.

+

Contact

Search

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About the Template